"It was a pleasure working with you. Your team was amazing" Adora and Gary
What a beautiful wedding and look at the gorgeous Church! We had a great time working with Gary and Adora to plan the ceremony music, and were able to come up with a unique playlist of songs that represented exactly the way they felt about each other and about the wedding day as a whole. Asyou can see from the following playlist, the string quartet performed a mix of classical music, and more modern music. As our largest ensemble performing in such a beautiful, large and resonant space of Tyndale Chapel University Church was ideal, and they we able to fill the Church with the full, nuanced sound of the string quartet!
1. Bridesmaids -- Pachelbel Canon in D
2. Bride -- Can't help falling in Love - Elvis Presley
2. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
- Mendelssohn Wedding March
- Tale as old as time (Beauty and the Beast)
Photo credit: SDE weddings