String quartet wedding ensembles London, ON. If you, or someone you know is getting married, or is interested in a live performance for a wedding or special event in London ON and area, please contact us for a custom quote. We would be happy to consult with you to help you choose the right size ensemble for your event, and some fantastic music to make your wedding ceremony or cocktail reception a truly memorable experience. The photo on the top of the blog is from a wedding ceremony performance at Cranberry Creek Gardens.
From classical to pop, Top 40
Whatever the type or size of event Duo d’Amore, has an ensemble and the right music options to make your event memorable. We have hours of classical music, from the baroque period with composers such as Bach and Handel, the classical period with Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven to the Romantic period with Elgar and Brahms, just to name a few. We have over 5 hours of classical music, and our repertoire is always expanding. Here are some of our most requested songs for our string quartet and ensembles:
- Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Air on the G String by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn
- Trumpet Voluntary by Jeremiah Clarke
- Ave Maria by Franz Schubert
- Spring from The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi
- Bridal Chorus by Richard Wagner
- The Swan by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Pop, Top40 and beyond, custom arrangements
Duo d’Amore is also fortunate to have an incredibly large collection of pop string arrangements. Like our classical music repertoire it is always expanding. If there is a song that you would like for your event, let us know.
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- All of Me by John Legend
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Marry Me by Train
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- You Are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
- At Last by Etta James
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
London ON and area venues, perfect for our string duo, trio and quartet ensembles
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village . Located just a few minutes outside of London, Fanshawe Pioneer Village offers a picturesque setting for your wedding. You can exchange vows in the historic church or in the charming outdoor chapel. Then celebrate with your guests in the Reception Pavilion or the Tea Room.
- The Rose Chapel – This intimate wedding venue in London is perfect for couples who want a romantic and elegant ceremony. The Rose Chapel features stunning stained glass windows, a vaulted ceiling, and seating for up to 80 guests.
- Bellamere Winery and Event Centre . This award-winning wedding venue in London offers a unique combination of rustic charm and modern amenities. With its stunning vineyard views, elegant ballroom, and outdoor ceremony spaces, Bellamere Winery is perfect for couples who want a countryside feel.
- The Windermere Manor. Located on the western edge of London, The Windermere Manor offers a historic and charming setting for your wedding. This elegant venue features a Grand Ballroom with a capacity of up to 180 guests, as well as picturesque gardens and outdoor patios.
Even more venues for live music
- Elsie Perrin Williams Estate . This stunning heritage home in London features beautiful gardens, a terrace, and an indoor space for up to 90 guests. The Elsie Perrin Williams Estate is perfect for couples who want an intimate and romantic wedding.
- Idlewyld Inn & Spa – This charming Victorian mansion in London offers a unique and luxurious setting for your wedding. The Idlewyld Inn & Spa features elegant indoor and outdoor spaces, as well as beautiful gardens and a patio.
- The Grand Hall. Located in the historic London Public Library building, The Grand Hall offers a modern and stylish wedding venue. With its beautiful architecture and unique features, The Grand Hall is perfect for couples who want a chic and urban wedding.
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre – This beautiful Georgian-style mansion in London features stunning gardens, a courtyard, and an elegant ballroom. The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre is perfect for couples who want a classic and sophisticated wedding.
Cranberry Creek–one of our favourites for all our wedding ensembles in London, ON
- Cranberry Creek-Cranberry Creek is a beautiful wedding venue located just outside of London, Ontario. This stunning property features a picturesque pond, lush greenery, and a charming rustic barn that serves as the main reception space.Couples can exchange vows in the open-air chapel or by the pond, with the stunning natural backdrop providing the perfect setting for a romantic ceremony. The reception barn is a beautiful space with soaring ceilings, exposed wood beams, and plenty of room for dancing and celebrating with loved ones. The barn can accommodate up to 200 guests and includes modern amenities such as a bar and catering kitchen.In addition to the reception barn, Cranberry Creek also offers several outdoor spaces that are perfect for photos and cocktails. The property features a charming bridge over the pond, a rustic gazebo, and a beautiful patio area with a fire pit.One of the unique features of Cranberry Creek is the on-site farmhouse, which serves as the bridal suite. This beautifully restored farmhouse provides a comfortable and spacious space for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready before the ceremony. The farmhouse includes a full kitchen, living room, and several bedrooms, providing plenty of space for the bridal party to relax and prepare for the big day.Overall, Cranberry Creek is a stunning wedding venue that offers a beautiful natural setting and plenty of charm and character. Whether you’re looking for a rustic barn wedding or a romantic outdoor ceremony, Cranberry Creek is a wonderful option for couples in the London, Ontario area.
No matter what your style or budget, there’s a wedding venue in London and the surrounding area that will suit your needs. And whether you choose a rustic winery, a charming heritage home, or a modern event space, your wedding will be a day to remember at any of these beautiful venues.
Weddingwire award winner-String quartet wedding ensembles London, ON
Duo d’Amore is extremely proud to have won the Weddingwire Brides choice award numerous times for best wedding ceremony music. In 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011. We have also been featured in WeddingBells, Wedluxe, Style Me Pretty, Junebug Weddings, The Knot and many other exceptional publications. Read reviews here