String quartet wedding ensembles Caledon, ON. If you, or someone you know is getting married, or is interested in a live performance for a wedding or special event in Caledon ON and area, please contact us for a custom quote. We would be happy to consult with you to help you choose the right size ensemble for your event, and some fantastic music to make your wedding ceremony or cocktail reception a truly memorable experience. The photo on the top of the blog is from a wedding ensemble ceremony performance at .Cambium Farms, Caledon.
From classical to pop, Top 40
Whatever the type or size of event Duo d’Amore, has an ensemble and the right music options to make your event memorable. We have hours of classical music, from the baroque period with composers such as Bach and Handel, the classical period with Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven to the Romantic period with Elgar and Brahms, just to name a few. We have over 5 hours of classical music, and our repertoire is always expanding. Here are some of our most requested songs for our string quartet and ensembles:
- Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Air on the G String by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn
- Trumpet Voluntary by Jeremiah Clarke
- Ave Maria by Franz Schubert
- Spring from The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi
- Bridal Chorus by Richard Wagner
- The Swan by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Pop, Top40 and beyond, custom arrangements
Duo d’Amore is also fortunate to have an incredibly large collection of pop string arrangements. Like our classical music repertoire it is always expanding. If there is a song that you would like for your event, let us know.
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- All of Me by John Legend
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Marry Me by Train
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- You Are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
- At Last by Etta James
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
Caledonn ON and area venues, perfect for our string duo, trio and quartet ensembles
There are several wedding venues in Caledon, Ontario, Canada that you may want to consider. Here are a few options:
- Caledon Country Club: This elegant and spacious venue offers a beautiful outdoor ceremony space as well as an indoor banquet hall for your reception.
- Millcroft Inn & Spa: This historic inn features stunning gardens, a waterfall, and a picturesque pond, making it an ideal location for a romantic outdoor ceremony. The venue also offers indoor options for receptions.
- Cambium Farms: This rustic and charming venue boasts a beautifully restored barn and acres of farmland, providing a picturesque backdrop for your wedding. They offer both indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions.
- Glen Eagle Golf Club: This venue features a stunning outdoor ceremony space with breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside. The clubhouse provides an elegant indoor reception space as well.
Royal Ambassador Event Centre–one of our favourites for all our wedding ensembles in Caledon, ON
The Royal Ambassador is a stunning hotel located on 55 acres of land, overlooking Lake Ontario. It offers a perfect setting for a romantic wedding, with its picturesque gardens, stunning water features, and elegant ballrooms. The hotel has been designed to cater to all types of weddings, from intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations.
One of the standout features of the Royal Ambassador is its exceptional service. The staff at the hotel is dedicated to providing couples with an unforgettable wedding experience. They go above and beyond to ensure that every detail is taken care of, and that the wedding runs smoothly from start to finish.
Range of Wedding Packages
The hotel offers a range of wedding packages, each of which can be customized to meet the couple’s specific needs and preferences. The packages include everything from catering and decorations to accommodation and entertainment. The hotel also has a team of experienced wedding planners who work closely with the couple to plan every aspect of the wedding, from the menu to the seating arrangements.
Outdoor spaces-perfect for our string ensemble
The Royal Ambassador has several indoor and outdoor wedding venues, each with its own unique charm. The Garden Pavilion, for example, is a stunning outdoor venue that overlooks the lake and features a beautiful gazebo, perfect for exchanging vows. The Ambassador Ballroom, on the other hand, is an elegant indoor venue that can accommodate up to 600 guests and features crystal chandeliers and a spacious dance floor.
The hotel also offers a range of activities and amenities for guests, including a spa, golf course, and outdoor pool. Guests can also enjoy a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and biking, in the nearby parks and trails.
No matter what your style or budget, there’s a wedding venue in Caledon and the surrounding area that will suit your needs. And whether you choose a rustic winery, a charming heritage home, or a modern event space, your wedding will be a day to remember at any of these beautiful venues.
Weddingwire award winner-String quartet wedding ensembles Caldeon, ON
Duo d’Amore is extremely proud to have won the Weddingwire Brides choice award numerous times for best wedding ceremony music. In 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011. We have also been featured in WeddingBells, Wedluxe, Style Me Pre