Violin and cello wedding ceremony music Cambridge ON. This wedding goes on record as one of the earliest that we have performed, as Kevin and Lesley were married at 8:30 in the morning! It was also very special, as it truly felt different from any other wedding. As well the venue was amazing. The ceremony took place in the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory, and really should be experienced to be believed. What a great choice of venue. Now, on to our specialty—the music!
Disney and other pop wedding ceremony music for violin and cello
The ceremony was built around Disney music, and was exceptionally well chosen to suit the different moods and timings during the wedding. We have a great arrangement of several Disney songs from seven or eight films, and each song flows seamlessly into each other. This is what greeted guests as they entered, and it certainly created a wonderful atmosphere for everyone. At the start of the ceremony, the wedding party walked in to (the very appropriate) A Whole New World, and the bride followed with Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast. At the end of the wedding ceremony everyone walked out to the Imperial March from Star Wars, to conclude this beautiful early morning wedding.
Wedding ceremony music
Disney Medley – While guests are taking their seats.
A Whole New World – For Processional (Groom & Mother, Mother of the bride & Flower Girl, Best Lady, Bridesmaid and Maid of Honour)
Tale as Old as Time – Bride & Father
Imperial March – a perfect choice for the recessional
The Imperial March is an iconic piece of music composed by John Williams for the Star Wars film franchise. It is often associated with Darth Vader and the Galactic Empire, but it can also be a unique and memorable choice for a wedding ceremony recessional when played by a violin and cello duo.
The Imperial March is typically played during the exit of the wedding party after the ceremony. As the couple and their guests exit the ceremony space, the violin and cello duo can play the piece to add a touch of fun and excitement to the occasion.
One of the benefits of using the Imperial March for a wedding ceremony recessional is that it is recognizable to many people, even those who may not be familiar with classical music. This can create a sense of excitement and anticipation for the wedding guests, as they hear the familiar melody and realize what is happening.
Listen to violin and cello wedding ceremony music samples here
Because Disney songs are perfect for adding a touch of magic to your wedding, and what better way to do so than with a string ensemble? Whether you choose a quartet, trio, or duo, a group of talented musicians playing Disney classics is sure to add a special touch to your big day. Here are some Disney songs that are perfect for a wedding string ensemble:
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King: This classic love song is a popular choice for wedding ceremonies, and it’s perfect for a string ensemble. The beautiful melody and romantic lyrics make it a perfect choice for a wedding procession or recession.
Aladdin wedding music
- “A Whole New World” from Aladdin: This song is a classic duet that’s perfect for a string duo. The soaring melody and romantic lyrics are a perfect fit for a wedding ceremony.
Beauty and the Beast wedding music
- “Beauty and the Beast” from Beauty and the Beast: This iconic Disney song is perfect for a string quartet. The sweeping melody and beautiful lyrics make it a popular choice for wedding ceremonies.
Tarzan wedding music
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” from Tarzan: This heartfelt song is perfect for a wedding ceremony. The lyrics are all about love and commitment, and the melody is perfect for a string ensemble.
Wizard of Oz wedding music
- “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” from The Wizard of Oz: Although not technically a Disney song, this classic tune been covered by many Disney artists and is a perfect choice for a wedding ceremony. The beautiful melody and lyrics about finding happiness make it a great choice for a string ensemble.
Pinocchio wedding music
- “When You Wish Upon a Star” from Pinocchio: This classic Disney song is perfect for a string trio. The beautiful melody and inspiring lyrics make it a great choice for a wedding ceremony.
Tangled wedding music
- “I See the Light” from Tangled: This romantic song is perfect for a wedding ceremony. The beautiful melody and lyrics about finding love and happiness make it a great choice for a string ensemble.
No matter which Disney song you choose, a string ensemble is sure to add a touch of magic to your wedding ceremony. Whether you opt for a quartet, trio, or duo, these classic songs will make your big day even more memorable.
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory
Violin and cello wedding ceremony music Cambridge ON reviews here